Maria_David

Maria_David
As his face changes, her fate unfolds. The Mirrors of Fate: Out of the Past (Book 1 to The Mirrors of Fate Trilogy). Click on the pic for e-outlets.

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Mirrors of Fate makes #1 on Smashwords YA Romance Bestseller List

I'm glad to report that as of today I've made #1 on the Smashwords YA romance bestseller list for 'Read an Ebook Week'. ^_^ This is where I do a dance because I'm uber excited. I hope I can stay there for a while, but even if I don't, a big thanks to all who are going out to check out the book. I put a lot of work into it, so it's great to see that people are at least checking it out. You can check out the current YA romance bestseller list for 'Read an Ebook Week' here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/category/1025/popular/1/any/any. You can get my book "The Mirrors of Fate: Out of the Past" here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/44637 on smashwords, and remember Re100 is the promotion code for 'Read an Ebook Week' to get that sucker free.






On another note, I've gotten myself a copy of Jennifer Huddock's "The Goblin Market" which I plan to start reading as soon as my workload lightens.



Mayhap I might even post a book review.


I'm also looking to get myself a copy of "Welcome to Scranton" by Greg Halpin.

If I do finish them I promise I'll provide an in-depth book review. ^_^

All right, that's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment