Maria_David

Maria_David
As his face changes, her fate unfolds. The Mirrors of Fate: Out of the Past (Book 1 to The Mirrors of Fate Trilogy). Click on the pic for e-outlets.

Sunday, 20 March 2011

The Movements of a People

Time for a 30% blog post. I've been definitely keeping up with what's unfolding in the Middle East and Africa. From Tunisia, to Egypt, to Yemen, to Libya, and so many more I haven't named, this is a crucial, historical time for the independence of the peoples within these regions. I came across this inspirational video yesterday that I had to share. Absolutely beautiful, absolutely inspiring. I could think of no other name for this post than "The Movements of a People".

This is the description of the video:

"Inspired by the uprisings occurring in the Middle East and North Africa, this film is an ode to movements striving to reclaim their dignity and sovereignty from their keepers."


No comments:

Post a Comment