Maria_David

Maria_David
As his face changes, her fate unfolds. The Mirrors of Fate: Out of the Past (Book 1 to The Mirrors of Fate Trilogy). Click on the pic for e-outlets.

Saturday, 26 March 2011

Subjecting myself to another autopsy

On March 27-30, I, Cindi Lee, and my first novel The Mirrors of Fate: Out of the Past, Book 1 to The Mirrors of Fate trilogy will be featured on the Mystic Thoughts Blog, which you can find here. ^_^ I particularly enjoyed the interview, and the only way for you to get to know me even better and learn more about my debut novel and the upcoming installments is looking out for the interview March 28th. How in the world did real life events inspire a YA paranormal book? Wait, you mean lecherous high school teacher character Mr. Lohan character isn't exactly...fictitious? Stop by Mary's Mystic Thoughts Blog between March 27-30 to find out. 

ALSO! On March 28th is the "Ask Questions!" feature. Please come out and support. If you have any q's, any comments, leave em! ^_^ I'm a brand new author, so hoping not to have the virtual equivalent to a book signing with no one showing up <_<. *crickets* March 27-30 guys!

Subjecting myself to another autopsy, and my oh my, it tickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment